With every digital photo, every illustration, every key stroke…your organization is making content. If it adds organizational value, your content is an asset. However, if your users cannot find, view, transform or share this content, then your digital assets can quickly become a digital liability.
If content can’t be reused, it’s likely to be recreated. This can lead to inconsistent content among publishing channels and creates a brand security risk.
In order to help your organization to better be able to manage, and deliver its content, I offer the following services:
- Print, Web and Multi-channel publishing
- Image Optimization
- Reuse and Repurposing Strategy
- Workflow Design
- Metadata Vocabularies
- Requirements Discovery
- Staff Leadership and Resource Management
- Technical and Creative Writing
- Operational Support
- In-Person and Web-based training
- Inclusive Universal Design For Learning Approach
- Configuration of Central Administration and Service Applications
- Solution Deployment
- Backups, Restores, and Content Migrations
- Document Management, Portals and Public Web Sites
- Training of End Users and Administrators
- Functionality Extensions (Rich Media and Learning Management)
You can download Scott’s résumé here.